We are unyielding in our quest to make the world safe from cybercriminals. We know our customers depend on us to protect them from more than 30,000 threats a day. Our job is never done in our constant search for new ways to keep them safe from unseen dangers.
Are you ready to join us in Cork?
We hope we've got you excited about McAfee and working for us in Cork. We need the best people to help us stay ahead of the bad guys of the cyber world.
To view and apply to the latest opportunities at McAfee Cork please click here.
Once we've received your application, qualified applicants will go through the following stages:
- Telephone screening – First, someone from our HR recruitment team will get in touch with some basic telephone screening questions. These will check that you're eligible for the role and still keen to apply.
- Psychometric analysis – Once you've passed the initial screening, we'll ask you to complete a Thomas International Analysis. Don't worry, you won't need to revise-this is an online questionnaire that'll help us to build a clearer picture of your personality and the way you like to work.
- Interview day – Well done for making it this far. Next comes a face-to-face interview with our hiring managers. Here you'll have the chance to tell us more about your skills and experience. You'll also take part in role play sequences to show how you'd cope in different professional situations.
- Telephone interview – If you've impressed us at interview, you'll be on our candidate shortlist. So you can expect a call from a manager in one of our key EMEA locations who you will be supporting for a final telephone interview.
- Offer – If you've really impressed us, we'll telephone you again to offer you the position - congratulations! We'll follow this up with a formal offer letter.
If you have any questions then please do contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(This is for questions only – all applications should be via our Applicant Tracking System using the “Search Cork open jobs” button at the top of this page.)